Last Updated - March 2022
How do you agree to this policy?
By accessing the Caretaskr Platform you consent to the collection and use of the information you provide in the manner we describe in this policy. Meanings of terms used:
- ‘We’, ‘us’ or ‘our’ refer to Caretaskr Holdings Pty Ltd. (ABN: 77 641 653 330).
- ‘You’ or ‘your’ refer to the user of the Caretaskr Platform.
- ‘Caretaskr Platform’ means our software application and the related services that you will be able to access and use once you conclude the registration process.
- ‘Site’ means our website https://caretaskr.com.
- ‘Personal Information’ has the meaning given to it in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (Act). In general terms, it is any information that can be used to personally identify you. This may include (but is not limited to) your name and contact details (including phone numbers and email addresses). If the information we collect personally identifies you, or you are reasonably identifiable from it, the information will be considered Personal Information.
What Personal Information do we collect and hold?
We collect Personal Information about users of the Caretaskr Platform. The most common types of information we collect are things like your:
- email address;
- telephone number;
- photograph; and
- any additional information relating to you that you provide to use directly through the Caretaskr Platform or indirectly by using the Caretaskr Platform.
When do we collect information?
We collect Personal Information when you provide it to us during the registration process and at other times as you use the Caretaskr Platform or contact us.
We also collect Personal Information when you engage with other users when you access and communicate with them via the Caretaskr Platform.
We also collect Personal Information from other third party service providers (payment provider account details required to process transaction and web analytics which is generally anonymous information and may not reveal who you are. We only use this information for statistical and website development purposes and to improve our services to you) with which we will interact as we provide services to you.
If you choose not to provide Personal Information, you will not be able to complete the registration process to access and use the Caretaskr Platform.
How do we use Personal Information?
We will use your Personal Information in order for us to:
- operate the Caretaskr Platform and provide you with the services accessible through the Caretaskr Platform, including to verify your identity when you sign in to the Caretaskr Platform, to facilitate and process transactions that take place on the Caretaskr Platform, to respond to support requests and to help facilitate the resolution of any disputes;
- customise our services and the Caretaskr Platform for advertising and other purposes in order to provide you with a more personalised experience;
- update you with operational news and information about our Site and the Caretaskr Platform including website disruptions or security updates;
- provide you with information that you request from us or, where we have your consent to do so, provide you with marketing information about products and services which we think may interest you;
- carry out technical analysis to determine how to improve the Site and the Caretaskr Platform;
- monitor activity on the Caretaskr Platform and Site, including to identify potential fraudulent activity and to ensure compliance with the user terms and conditions that apply to the Caretaskr Platform;
- manage our relationship with you, responding to your comments or queries submitted to us on the Site or Caretaskr Platform or asking for your feedback or whether you want to participate in a survey;
- send you information that we think may be of interest to you whether about additional services we are offering or our commercial partners are offering (although you will have the facility to opt out of receiving these communications).
- manage our legal and operational affairs; and/or
- provide general administrative and performance functions and activities.
How do we protect information?
We will take reasonable steps to protect your information from loss, misuse, unauthorised disclosure or destruction, including by means of firewalls, password access, and secure servers. Among other measures, if you make a request to access your information, we will ask you to verify your identity. To enable us to meet our obligations under the Act and to ensure the operation of the Caretaskr Platform, we may need to allow our authorised staff and contractors to access your information. The staff and contractors are required by contract and policies to maintain the confidentiality of your information. If you suspect any misuse or loss of, or unauthorised access to, your information, please let us know immediately.
When do we give information to third parties?
We will make the information we collect from you available to third parties where it is reasonably necessary to enable us to make the Caretaskr Platform available to you, when we are required to do so by law or when you give us permission to do so, including when you make payments using the Caretaskr Platform in accordance with our Terms and Conditions available here: htttps://caretaskr.com/terms
Storing your information
Your information is stored onshore within Australia.
How can you access and update your Personal Information?
You can access some of the information that we collect about you by logging in to your account on the Caretaskr Platform. You also have the right to make a request to access other information we hold about you and to request corrections of any errors in that information. To make an access or correction request, email us at email@example.com.
Disclosure of your personal information
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this Policy. Personal information is only supplied to a third party when it is required for the delivery of our services.
We may from time to time need to disclose personal information to comply with a legal requirement, such as a law, regulation, court order, subpoena, warrant, in the course of a legal proceeding or in response to a law enforcement agency request.
We may also use your personal information to protect the copyright, trademarks, legal rights, property or safety of Caretaskr Holding Pty Ltd, https://www.caretaskr.com, its customers or third parties.
Information that we collect may from time to time be stored, processed in or transferred between parties located in countries outside of Australia.
If there is a change of control in our business or a sale or transfer of business assets, we reserve the right to transfer to the extent permissible at law our user databases, together with any personal information and non-personal information contained in those databases. This information may be disclosed to a potential purchaser under an agreement to maintain confidentiality. We would seek to only disclose information in good faith and where required by any of the above circumstances.
Security of your personal information
Caretaskr Holding Pty Ltd is committed to ensuring that the information you provide to us is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure information and protect it from misuse, interference, loss and unauthorised access, modification and disclosure.
Will this policy be updated?
We may need to change this policy from time to time to ensure it stays up to date with the latest legal requirements and any changes to our privacy management. When we do amend the policy, the changes will be effective straightaway. We will take reasonable steps to let you know about any changes made to this policy. We also suggest that you revisit this policy from time to time to see whether changes have been made. If you continue to use the Caretaskr Platform after the changes are made, you do so by agreeing to the changes.
better website visitor experience. In addition, cookies may be used to serve relevant ads to website visitors through third party services such as Google Adwords. These ads may appear on this website or other websites you visit.
Our site may from time to time have links to other websites not owned or controlled by us. These links are meant for your convenience only. Links to third party websites do not constitute sponsorship or endorsement, or approval of these websites. Please be aware that Caretaskr Holding Pty Ltd is not responsible for the privacy practices of other such websites. We encourage our users to be aware, when they leave our website, to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personally identifiable information.
How to contact us
- email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- writing to us at: Suite13-15, 2 Ambitious Link, Bibra Lake, WA, 6163
If you have a complaint about our compliance with the Act and we have not resolved your complaint within 30 days after you first notified us of your complaint, you can refer your complaint to OAIC by visiting their site www.oaic.gov.au.